Here at Lux Lifestyle Concierge, we are laser focused on bespoke concierge programs meant to make life a little bit easier and a whole lot better. While we like to tell clients that our professional concierge services are an affordable luxury, most of our clients quickly discover that they’re a critical, essential must-have in their life to truly live the life they envisioned and not spend most of it burdened with managing it. That’s why these services start to look even more affordable when you consider the potential ROI. Strategically partnering with a concierge to free up more of your time and manage the necessary details of your life will save you significant time, money, and stress in the long run—with a relatively small upfront investment on your part.

The Benefits of Investing with a Lifestyle Concierge…

The Prevention Factor

Which do you think is more affordable? Hiring a concierge for a couple hours each week to calendar your life and put routine maintenance on a set schedule? Or, putting off home services and auto maintenance because you’re too busy to manage every area of your life effectively—and dealing with disruptive emergency situations like burst pipes, blown tires, a leaky roof or a dead computer? Proactively partnering with a concierge costs you less, both in terms of time and money, and you get the added bonus of peace of mind.

Boost Personal Productivity

It’s difficult to become good at prioritizing tasks and delegating responsibility in a vacuum, because most people aren’t able to fully see what their highest value is in the absence of outside input. The process becomes much easier with a trusted partner at your side, pre-emptively asking questions, strategizing with you, and making suggestions for how you can best use your time. The potential ROI is especially apparent for professionals who bill at a high hourly rate. Why get distracted by minor details and errands at work, losing valuable billable hours? Handoff those smaller responsibilities and focus on the things that only you can do.

Avoid Overpaying

Making a major purchasing decision often feels overwhelming. You want to make the right choice, and you don’t want to pay too much, but doing the research or comparison shopping to make sure you’re getting the best deal takes far too much of your time and effort. That’s where your personal concierge comes in—LUX Lifestyle Concierge can expertly research and make complicated decisions feel simple instead. The truth is, you’re needed for the last 10% of the process when the decision is made. Your concierge can do the other 90% of the work for you.

Whether you partner with a concierge service yourself to increase your productivity and peace of mind at home, or whether you convince your employer to add personal concierge services to the employee benefits package, the impact on your bottom line is demonstrable. Fewer unexpected emergency expenses, better purchasing decisions, more focus at work, and more time to do the things you really love.